Thursday, December 13, 2007

Was that a complaint or an endorsement?

This morning I woke up slowly, as I do many mornings. And, as I do many mornings these days, I woke up to getting kicked in the ribs. Fine. No problem.

The kicking paused for a few minutes.

I had gas. So I passed the gas.

I got kicked, pretty distinctly.

I passed gas again.

I got kicked again.

This happened twice more. Each time I got kicked once, kind of hard, right after farting.

Matter-Eater Lad though this was HILARIOUS. Because he is actually 10.

4 comments:

Vika said...

The real question is whether you got kicked in the clavicle.

College Glassblower said...

because it is the most attractive part of you... and ps, did you not know he was 10 when you MARRIED him? and i think that is pretty funny... mental age of five... much higher intellectual age but still a mental age of five...

Vika said...

It sounds like the plot of a Monty Python skit to me.

Grendel said...

More like a Mel Brooks skit. Was Mongo around?