Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So, I bought a new digital camera over the weekend . . .

. . . and I thought that I would try uploading some pictures.


The atrium of the building in which I work:




Two views out of my office window:






The view of downtown Minneapolis over the lake 4 blocks from my house:










Two views of the front room of my house:







A hosta in my garden:




These are bleeding hearts from my backyard:





The newly-turned heel of the first of my second pair of hand-knit socks:





The same sock with a gusset:




I think I like this camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hosta picture made me think of a moment I had two weekends ago - you know you're getting old and settled when you're filled with joy because the hostas that you split and replanted last year are thriving so much that you'll be able to split them again next year and soon will have a garden full of hostas without having had to buy any new ones for three years. I then had an urge to go play with my Star Wars legos just to balance things out...